The 10 hours classroom instructions are done in two sessions.
1st Day of Classroom Instructions.
- From 9:00 a.m.- 4:00. p.m.
- Parent meeting 1st hour of class.
2nd Day of Classroom Instructions.
- From 9:00 a.m-1:00. p.m.
Hours Behind the Wheel with a Certified Driver Education Instructor.
- Each length of behind the wheel with a certified driver education instructor is two hours
- per lesson (3) times to complete the six hours behind the wheel instructions.
- Drive times are done one-on-one with a certified driver instructor.
- A student can schedule drives after completing classroom instructions.
- Drivers Education Courses starting at $395 (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check or Cash).
- After starting the classroom portion of driver's education, the student can then schedule their three (3) driving sessions online by logging into their student account.
What to bring to class?
- The first hour of the first day of class is our parent meeting. If the student is under 18 a parent or legal guardian is required to sign the contract and be present for our parent meeting.
- 10 dollars for lunch.
- Be sure to check-in 15 minutes early on the first day of class.
- We will provide a classroom set of Drivers Manual.